I suggest you ...

Tournament is not working right!

Please fix the tournament part of the game. I can do one or two levels and then if I move onto the next level it just spins and spins and does not let me into the level.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sarah shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Marilyn Schmucky "Teanie" chum/fan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is just simple Word Chums where I take a turn and the other person takes a turn
        At the end of the game, the person with the highest score wins. I should have won both games!
        The games were almost over. This happened with two different players in a row as I was taking my turn to play. Instead of letting me take my turn, "Forfeited"appeared when I had touched nothing. it was crazy. I don't want to play any.more games where.I am winning if this is going to coninue to happen. that is why I have reported it immediately!

• Marilyn Schmucky "Teanie" chum/fan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For some reason on two games in which I had high points, for example 500+, against my opponent in the 100's, my game said "Resigned", when I did no such thing. How could this possibly happen? I was not able to respond for two days but this has not made me forfeit a game before. I challenge these two games and think they should be given back to me. this is highly unusual! please advise how to correct this and explain how this could possibly have happened. I would not forfeit a game in which I was so far ahead. it would make no sense. in fact, I was just getting ready to take my turn when the words popped up on my screen. Thank you for correcting this situation!

Feedback and Knowledge Base